MyTHDHR YOUR SCHEDULE – My Apron.
MyTHDHR Schedule and Login help. Home Depot employees can manage payslips, schedules, benefits and contacts thorugh the MyTHDHR My Apron Portal. Learn more here.
Home Depot employees can manage payslips, schedules, benefits and contacts thorugh the MyTHDHR My Apron Portal. Learn more here.
My Apron or MythDHR?
My Apron can only be accessed from within the Home Depot store. Its the in-house employee portal My Apron cannot be accessed outside the Home Depot stores. However, you can accessed most of the same functions on My Apron, through the www.mythdhr.com employee portal.
The Ultimate MyTHDHR Guide for The Home Depot Associates.
Home Depot is the biggest retailer of home products in the United States. It has many big stores across the US, Canada and Mexico, and is one of the biggest employers in the US with close to 400,000 employees or associates, which is the term it uses to address its employees.
With an employee base that huge, it needs an effective system to manage them, which also serves as a resource for the employees to access all their important employment details. And this is precisely what the MyTHDHR exists for.
If you’re an associate at The Home Depot, you would want to know everything about MyTHDHR in order to use it the right way and make the most out of the benefits it offers to the associates.
What is MyTHDHR?
MyTHDHR is the employee portal of The Home Depot, through which the company’s associates manage all the important details regarding their employment and association with The Home Depot. It lets them do everything that makes their work life easier, such as get access to their pay stubs, view their work schedule, get information about the benefits they are being offered, as well as many other things that are of significance to their work lives.
What can I use MyTHDHR for?
Well, although we have already discussed a bit about what MyTHDHR lets you do as an associate, here’s a more comprehensive, detailed list.
- Access and make changes to your tax withholdings
- Activate a payroll card
- Activate or modify your deposit details
- Access historical pay and tax details
- Change your contact details
- Activate or manage your Homer Fund deduction
- Find all the information related to Leave of Absence (LOA) as well as print it directly from the site
Then there are also many other things related to your employment that you can access and manage through the MyTHDHR platform. However, something to keep in mind is to always access the portal through secure means, and use a secure printer while printing out documents from the site.
Also, don’t forget to logout from the site once you’re done accessing and managing your details, in order to make sure that your account’s security is never compromised.
How to view my work schedule?
Here’s a step-by-step way to access your work schedule at The Home Depot.
- To view your schedule, you can go the MyTHDHR website by either clicking here or putting mythdhr.com into your browser’s address bar and hitting the Enter button.
- On the top left of the portal, you will find an option that says “Your Schedule,” Click on it
- You will then be directed to the login page, where you will need to put in your user ID and password, as well as choose the correct “location” option
- Once logged in, you will find your detailed work schedule there, which may also allow you to view your work schedule for a few weeks in advance, so that you can request changes or plan your vacation or other things in advance
Another way of accessing your work schedule seems to be through the My Apron website, which is also a part of The Home Depot’s associate resources network. However, it’s not available online and you won’t be able to find it through Google.
You can only access it from a Home Depot store, as the information you share and access through the portal is highly confidential. You will not only be able to view your work schedule there, but also many other important things related to your employment benefits, payroll and other personal information.
How to log in to my MyTHDHR account?
If you’re looking to login to view your work schedule, then the detailed instructions have been explained in the above section. For accessing anything other than the work schedule, refer to the below instructions.
- Access at the login page at Mythdhr.com or by clicking here
- Now, depending on the type of information you’re looking to access, click on the correct option in the left sidebar
- If you want to get information about your employee benefits, however, you need to use another portal of The Home Depot’s online network for associates, which is livetheorangelife.com; it will take you to this page
- If you’re not from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or US Virgin Islands, you will be able to login directly using your user ID and password
- If you’re from one of the said places, you will need to click on your location option, and follow the instructions you find there
- As for anything related to your pay details, you need to go to this page and click on the right option depending on what you’re looking for
- For applying to corporate or non-store jobs within The Home Depot, this is the page you need to be on
How to reset my MyTHDHR password?
If you have forgotten the password to your MyTHDHR account, you will need to call on 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-mythdhr). They are available between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays, and 8.a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.